Graduation registration meeting on Monday
Jan. 22 at 6 p.m. Oakwood Baptist Church sanctuary, 4501 Bonny Oaks Drive (Please don’t call the church)
Each grad must attend
- Each graduate must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- No student will be registered otherwise.
- Each grad will be sized for gown.
- Each grad will pay fees at the registration meeting.
- Fees must be paid by check only. No cash will be accepted.
- The cost: $180 for THEA members, $230 for everyone else.
- We will go over all the details during the meeting, hold a Q&A.
- Meeting over by 8 p.m.
- Additional details: CSTHEA.org under graduation.
- ➤ A $50 late fee for all who register after Jan. 22.
- ➤ A face-to-face meeting is required to register.
- ➤ If you miss the Jan. 22 meeting and wish to register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to contact you.
Mark your calendar
- May 17, a Thursday, graduation rehearsal
- May 18, a Friday, the graduation banquet
- Graduation itself, on a Saturday, May 19, 1 p.m. at Abba’s House in Hixson
2018 Patriots – Middle School Baseball Tryouts
- Open Practice – Pre Tryout (optional but recommended)
- Monday February 5th (5:30 to 7:00)
- Thursday February 8th (5:30 to 7:00)
- Saturday February 10th (4:00 to 5:30)
- There is a $5 fee per player per day to cover the cost of the indoor facility
- Tryouts (Must be at 2 of the 3 tryouts unless other arrangements have been made)
- Thursday February 15th (5:30 to 7:00)
- Friday February 16th (7:00 to 8:30)
- Saturday February 17th (4:00 to 5:30)
- No fee for tryouts
- Both Open Practice and Tryouts will be held at Big Fish Sports (9460 Factory Street, Ooltewah)
- Bring Glove, Bat (Drop 3) and Batting Helmet – we will have extra bats and helmets if you do not have one
- Catchers – Bring catching gear if you have your own
- No cleats inside building
- Please direct any questions to Brad McBride (email@example.com, 423-280-3364) or Duane Kanerva (firstname.lastname@example.org, 423-240-5216)
Click here for a printable PDF version of the Esprit
Welcome to homeschooling in Chattanooga
Your home education adventure is off to a great start in the Chattanooga area because so much of the field work has already been done.
Our homeschooling community is well established and supported. If you are considering home education, we hope you will recognize you are not alone. CSTHEA provides getting-started guides, mentor moms and points you to information on just about anything.
If you are a homeschooling family looking for guidance or moral support, you have come to the right place. We estimate about 1,500 families are homeschooling in the Chattanooga area.
Welcome to the community!
We will place all CSTHEA events but not practices in the calendar. Have an event that is not in the calendar? Send an email to Arthur Ruckman (ArthurRuckman@CSTHEA.org). Send your activity pictures to this address also and it may be featured on the website.